1, Government’s balance sheet open for scrutiny, we have nothing to hide-Buhari.
President Muhammad Buhari said on Saturday that his administration’s balance sheet is open for scrutiny by National Assembly and Nigerians.
- No More Crowning From Abuja, Buhari Tells APC Members:
President Muhammad Buhari on Saturday ruled out imposition in the All Progressive Congress (APC)in
3 Judicial Panel Gives Forensic Experts Four Days To Submit Report On Lekki Shootings:
Forensic Experts hired by the Lagos State government to investigate the shootings of youths by soldiers at Lekki Toll Gate during the #EndSARS protest in October 2020 have been given four days to submit their report to the Judicial Panel of inquiry probing the killings of protesters by soldiers.
- Shehu Sani Says Dialogue Between South-West Governors, Miyetti Allah Won’t Solve Herdsmen crises:
Former Senator representing Kaduna Central, Shehu Sani has declared that the meeting between South-West Governors and Miyetti Allah is a good development, but that the move will not resolve the problem of insecurity in Nigeria.
- House Of Representatives Threatens To Arrest and Prosecute Anyone Who Fights Within Its Chambers:
The House Of Representatives has threatened to arrest any member or group of persons who would constitute themselves into a nuisance within the confines of the National Assembly Complex in the future.
- I Won’t Leave Behind Any Uncompleted Project For My Successor:
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike vowed on Saturday he would not leave behind any uncompleted project for his successors.
- GIGL Launches New Plan To Help E-Commerce Merchants, both local and international, can leverage to digitally scale their ventures, and in turn, increase revenue.
- Ecobank Grows Revenue By 7% To N630bn In 2020:
Ecobank Group has recorded revenue of over N630bn for the year ended December 31st, 202: