Your career is very important to you as it is to other people. Nobody wishes to be changing position or career randomly like a chameleon. But the truth is that as times go on, one thing or the other may lead to you reconsidering your stand in a job or career and unless you take a decisive decision, staying in that job may no longer give you self fulfillment which may subsequently leads to frustration or a bleak. Below are early signs or signals that you are stuck in a stagnant career and needs to move on:
- When every single day looks like a Monday
- You are getting abused
- Your skills and contributions are no longer important
- No increase in salary, welfare not improved and there is no role change
- You are bored on the job or at work
- You have lost touch with your family and friends.