- Hanatu Musawa-She was the Deputy Spokesperson of the defunct All Progressives Congress(APC) Presidential Campaign Council(PCC). Hannatu Musawa is the daughter of Astute Nigerian politician, Alhaji Musa Musawa. She is from Katsina State and Fulani Origin.
The ministerial nominee is a solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria. As of February 2023, she holds at least six degrees.
2. Dr Beta Edu- She is the National Women Leader of the APC. She was born on October 27, 1986. She became the youngest to attain that position when she assumed the role in March 2022. Edu was the Cross River State Commissioner for Health until she resigned in 2022. She was the National Chairman of the Nigeria Health Commissioners Forum.
- Dr Doris Uzuka-Anite- Dr Uzoka-Anite was the former Imo State Commissioner For Finance and Coordinating She is a medical doctor and a CFA Charter Holder by training. With a wide experience in banking career in the areas of Human Resources and Treasury, Uzoka-Anite has amassed vital experience in financial markets as she oversaw the Fixed Income and Currency Trading Desks, Asset and Liability Management, Treasury Corporate sales and Financial Multi-lateral institutions.
In early July, she was nominated to speak on behalf of the Federal Government. Addressing journalists, she discussed the suspension of tax on telecom services.
4. Hon Nkeiruka Onyejeocha- Onyejeocha was a high-calibre lawmaker in the Federal House of Representatives who represented the Isuikwuato/Umunneochi Constituency of Abia State.
The former House Deputy Whip lost her re-election bid to Amaobi Ogah, candidate of the Labour Party(LP) in February 2023.
5. Stella Okotette- Okotette has experience in Public Service and Business Development. She is armed with experience in Public Policy Design and Implementation, international development and general administration.
Stella is also a co-founder of the E’Girls Right Foundation and has engaged with internally Displaced Persons(IDPs) at their Camps in Ughelli, Maiduguri and Abuja.
Before her current nomination, she was the Executive Director(Business Development) at the Nigeria Export-Import (NEXIM) Bank during the immediate past President Muhammadu Buhari Administration.
6. Uju Kennedy-Ohaneye-Kennedy-Ohaneye was the only female Presidential Aspirant of the All Progressives Congress(APC), in the building up to the 2023 General Elections. She’s a businesswoman who is into real estate and education, a report by The Punch in May 2022.
7. Mrs Iman Suleiman Ibrahim- She was the Director General (DG) of the National Agency For The Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons(NAPTIP) from December 1, 2020, till May 27 2021, when former President Buhari announced a swap and she was redeployed as the Federal Commissioner of the National Commission for Refugees, Migrants, and internally displaced Persons. Mrs Ibrahim was born in Jos, Plateau State but hails from Keffi, Nasarawa State.