Good day, Brethren, How are you and your families doing today?
God’s words in Proverbs 6:16-19’’These six things the Lord hates,’’ ‘’Yes seven are an abomination to Him’’:
‘’A Proud look.
A lying tongue,
Hands that shed innocent blood,
A heart that is swift in running to evil,
A false witness who speaks lies
And one who sows discord among brethren’’
Brethren, the above scriptures state clearly that God hates these characters, attitudes, or behavior in the life of His creations(Christians)
God considers these characters as an abomination to Him:
1.A proud look- People who look down on others-Proverbs 16:18
- Alying tongue-Jo John 8:44
- A heart with wicked imaginations-Nahum 1:9
4 . A feet that consult herbalists and other strange prophets-Leviticus20:6
- A hand that sheds innocent blood, abortionists and ritualists
- A false witness
- People that create misunderstanding among brethren in and outside the church-1 Peter 4:15
What are the implications of the above scriptures?
1 . God will not answer the prayer of a sinner
- God will not recognize a sinner’s presence at the altar of prayer
- There will be closed heaven and doors
- Satan will control your life
5 You will not be able to fulfill your divine destiny
- Your service to God is an abomination
- If you die in that condition, hell will welcome you.
Brethren, examine yourself now because it will be sad for the many years of your Christian life, you still remain unchanged. This message is another opportunity Jesus is offering to you to :
- Surrender your life completely to God
- Ask for God’s mercy
- Seek for deep knowledge of the word of God
- Pray for a change of attitude
- Be obedient to the word of God
- Be an Evangelist by preaching the word and win lost souls to His kingdom
- Mercy of God, overshadow my life in Jesus name
- Enemies in charge of my life expire in Jesus name
- Unending battles in my life, come to an end today in Jesus name
I pray, may you receive the grace to change from these negative characters to positive today in Jesus’ name.
Remember, in everything you do –Matthew6:33
‘’But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be added to you’’.
Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter,
‘’Fear God, and keep His commandments: for this is the whole duty of man’’- Ecclesiastes 12:13